Key Job Description:
A PMO Analyst executes all PMO operations on different projects under YONO 2.0 scope, builds detailed project plans, tracks progress, keeps projects on budget and assists with reporting. This role also analyzes project data to identify key areas of improvement.
Key Performance Indicators:
Plan and implement project management strategies, leveraging templates and toolsets.
– Ensure project parameters meet SBI’s needs and expectations
– Monitor existing projects to Ensure timely execution and completion
‘Experience in building PMO strategies and designing and running PMO processes
– Knowledge of program management tools and techniques
– Ability to analyze complex data and facilitate decisions based on analytical findings
– Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Demonstrated ability to thrive and prioritize in high-pressure environments
– Strong communication, program coordination and administration abilities
Key experience for the role:
3+ years of experience as a PMO analyst, Project Manager or similar role in the IT/ digital space. PMO experience in the banking industry preferred
BE/B. Tech. or MCA or equivalent