Observability and Monitoring Specialists
Key Job Description:
An Observability and Monitoring specialist defines, implements, documents, maintains and improves monitoring processes, procedures and tools for software systems and infrastructure under YONO 2.0 ecosystem.
Key Performance Indicators:
▪ Define, implement, document and maintain Monitoring policies and processes
▪ Ensure quality assurance and adherence to defined Monitoring processes and tools
▪ Ensure Monitoring processes and tools are integrated into the product development lifecycle
▪ Own configuration and operation of monitoring tools
▪ Analyze alert thresholds to minimize the generation of false positives/events
▪ Work with Operations and Development teams to capture new monitoring features and requirements to implement
▪ Act as a key contact for all monitoring-related communications in the organization
▪ Facilitate the resolution of monitoring bugs and issues
▪ Knowledge of application and system software monitoring principles and processes
▪ Experience using open source and commercial monitoring tools (incl. Nagios, Zenoss, BMC, Tivoli, etc.)
▪ Ability to understand complex technical systems and to manage end-to-end delivery of solutions
▪ Strong communication and documentation skills
▪ Excited about trying new monitoring solutions and exploring new trends
▪ Ability to thrive and prioritize in high-pressure environments
Key experience for the role:
5+ years of experience in monitoring enablement and improvement in large
organizations (preferably in Banking).
CompTIA Network +, GIAC Cont. Monit.
Certification, MSFT Azure Admin., Certif. Tester Performance Testing or similar.
BE/B. Tech. or MCA or equivalent.