Role: Junior Architect
Qualification: BE/B.Tech. or MCA or equivalent.
Years of Experience: 4+ Years
Description: A Junior Architect defines the system architecture across product/functional areas and ensures its integrity and compliance with architecture standards. This role works closely with the rest of the teams to create a modular and scalable solutions that address prospective architectural needs of YONO 2.0 ecosystem.
▪ Practical experience with technologies.
▪ Ability to make architecture decisions at a team and product level.
▪ Experience in development with deep insight into newest technologies and trends.
▪ Experience in managing technical priorities within the backlog.
▪ Ability to communicate and mediate with technical and non-technical stakeholders and to challenge the status quo.
▪ Excited about trying new solutions outside standard approved.
▪ Ability to thrive and prioritize across projects in a high-pressure Environment.
Key Performance Indicators:
▪ Contribute to the design the overall technological architecture of YONO 2.0 platforms.
▪ Support project teams with technology strategy and technical design of the product.
▪ Be hands on and engage in coding to help the team to develop the solution and solve all Architecture surfacing problems, identifying and removing technical impediments.
▪ Work with Product Owners to align the product roadmap with all strengths and opportunities within the technical stack.
▪ Look for ways of solving technical problems and design solutions, not afraid of challenging the status quo.
▪ Support Senior Architects and Infrastructure engineers for building reusable and scalable components.