Key Job Description:
A System Integration Specialist is responsible for orchestrating and managing the integrations of YONO 2.0 with surrounding systems and components, including but not limited to application-to-application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, etc.
Key Performance Indicators:
▪ Participate in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and documentation for all internal and external integrations.
▪ Facilitate implementation of all internal and external integrations within the YONO 2.0 platform
▪ Design best-in-class integration guidelines and procedures and oversee its implementation
▪ Work with various stakeholders to understand the functional and technical requirements and ensure that effective integrations are made to support the same
▪ Monitor the health of all platform integrations, perform troubleshooting and aid in the resolution of all potential threats
▪ Oversee implementation of the proper integration approach for all internal and external
▪ Analyze and understand the flow of data and processes between different systems and identify areas for improvement
▪ Knowledge of different integration tools and technologies such as middleware, API management platforms, data mapping tools, and ETL processes is necessary.
▪ Familiarity with databases tools such as Toad or SQL Developer; Integration Architecture and best practices
▪ Experience with Agile infrastructure, environments and deployment strategies/technologies to drive efficient working practices and DevOps
▪ Efficient communication with the ability to liaison with multiple stakeholders
▪ Strong organization and leadership skills and experience in handling a large and multifunctional team, as expected for YONO 2.0
▪ Ability to thrive in high-pressure environments and attention to detail
Key experience for the role:
5+ years of experience in developing integrations across many technologies,
platforms and languages in large organizations (preferably in Banking.
ITIL, CCNA, API, AWS, GIAC or similar
Full-time Bachelor in Computer science, engineering, IT or equivalent degree from a recognized university